Couples Sex Therapy
Are you stuck in a sexless marriage?
Do you and your partner have mismatched sexual desires?
Are you having performance issues?
Do you not feel emotionally connected anymore?
Or maybe you want to spice up your love life, but your partner isn’t interested.
If sexual issues are preventing true closeness between you and your partner, you may want to consider sex therapy.
How does Couples Sex Therapy work?
As a sex therapist, I focus on the physical relationship between people in a relationship, then identify the couple’s attitudes about sex and the sexual problem. From there, I’ll often recommend specific exercises to refocus the couple’s attention and expectations.
Specific objectives may include the following:
- Learning to eliminate and relax distractions
- Learning to communicate what you’d like in a positive way
- Learning nonsexual touching techniques
- Increasing or enhancing sexual stimulation
- Minimizing pain during intercourse
- Learn new techniques and skills to spice up the bedroom
If you’d like to explore sex therapy, I want you to know that you aren’t alone in having sexual problems and that I can help. Please contact me today so we can schedule an appointment.